Saturday, January 25, 2014

Winners!

It's getting balmy now -- nearly 40 today! -- but as it is my wife's birthday, we're doing some extravagant baking and cooking, marathon-ing the Star Wars movies since I've never seen them, and drinking our body weight in champagne.

The winner of The Harlot's Tale is ... Kara S.!

The winner of An Untitled Lady is ... Hanna @ Booking in Heels!

Congrats to the winners! Folks have until the end of Tuesday to respond or I'll redraw. Be sure to check out my active giveaways -- there are more coming next week.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for wife's birthday, Star Wars, and drinking one's weight in champagne.Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kara and Hanna! Happy Birthday to your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you both! And enjoy some bubbly for me too!

    ReplyDelete