Sunday, January 6, 2013

E-Book Challenge 2013

Since I rocked last year's E-book challenge (hosted by Workaday Reads), I'm taking on this one again.  With so many review copies available via NetGalley and Edelweiss, it is a no brainer, and I'm all about the easy victories!  (I know many people use reading challenges to expand their reading, but I'm success-driven and lazy, so I use them to reinforce my ego! ;)).

As I read 30 e-books last year, I'm going to aim for 50 this year -- the challenge's DVD level. 

Read

Mary Balogh, The Arrangement
Anna Belfrage, A Rip in the Veil
Maryka Biaggio, Parlor Games
D.L. Bogdan, The Forgotten Queen
Kit Brennan, Whip Smart: Lola Montez Conquers the Spaniards
Sandra Byrd, Roses Have Thorns
Nike Campbell-Fatoki, Thread of Gold Beads
Carol K. Carr, India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy
Carol K. Carr, India Black and the Rajah's Ruby
Stephanie Carroll, A White Room
Ellen Mansoor Collier, Bathing Beauties, Booze and Bullets
Ellen Mansoor Collier, Flappers, Flasks and Foul Play
Elaine Cougler, The Loyalist’s Wife
Michelle Diener, In Defense of the Queen
Stephanie Dray, The Princess of Egypt Must Die
Jennifer Cody Epstein, The Gods of Heavenly Punishment
Sue Harrison, Song of the River
Madeline Harvey, Evangeline Jennings, Zoë Spencer,Tee Tyson, Cars & Girls
Patti Callahan Henry, And Then I Found You
Jason M. Hough, The Darwin Elevator
Jade Kennedy, Silver Threads
Steven W. Kohlhagen, Where They Bury You
Mary Lancaster, A Prince to be Feared
Janice Law, The Prisoner of the Riviera
Sara Lindsey, A Rogue for All Seasons
James Mace, Forlorn Hope: The Storming of Badajoz
James Mace, I Stood With Wellington
Erika Mailman, Woman of Ill Fame
Emma Newman, Between Two Thorns
Laura Joh Rowland, The Shogun’s Daughter
Victoria Wilcox, Inheritance
Ava Zavora, Belle Noir

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I only sign up for the ones that match my reading as well!! :) Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete