Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dive Into Poetry Challenge 2013

I like poetry, and I don't read enough of it. Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit is a champion for more poetry reading in our lives, and to assist, she's got the Dive Into Poetry Challenge 2013. It's wicked easy as well: review 2 books of poetry! You can also (or in addition), participate in her virtual poetry circles, post poetry during National Poetry Month in April, or feature a poet on your blog.

I'm going to read poetry and (hopefully) participate in the virtual poetry circles (they're a lot of fun!). I've got some poetry volumes in my review queue and I hope to read some as part of my Classics Club challenge as well. Two books should be easy! (Right??)

Read

Jade Kennedy, Silver Threads
Kathryn Kirkpatrick, Our Held Animal Breath

3 comments: