Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Piaţa Universităţii in Bucharest
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate!

This morning's greeting comes from Bucharest, Romania, where we've spent the last day and a half.  We're leaving this afternoon for our third train of this journey, from Romania through Bulgaria to Istanbul.

It's been a wonderful trip so far -- despite my cold, I'm having a great time.  Hope all of you are safe, happy, and doing well!  (And of course, reading something good! ;))

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Audra! How lovely it is to spend Christmas in Europe. Soak up every bit, as I'm sure you are; I miss it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a great Christmas adventure. Have a great rest of your trip and a very Merry Christmas, of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous right now as you are in a city that has been on my dream list for so long. The only other place I want to go to more is Istanbul. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to be off on a Christmas trip! Merry Christmas to you both Audra! All the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds incredible!! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trip sounds fantastic! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas - hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope your trip was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous - I visited Romania a few years a go, what a beautiful country. I'd love to revisit that part of the world. I hope you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete