Monday, December 24, 2012

Mailbox Monday, Dec 24

I know I announced last week that there wouldn't be anymore Mailbox Mondays from me for 2012, but I lied! So many books arrived this week I couldn't wait until back from my trip to share. Happy Christmas to me, for serious!

Here is this week's Mailbox Monday (hosted in December at Suko's Notebook) -- what did you get?

For Review


Gifted to me from my boss!


  1. I have some of the same books this week - The Arab & The Brit and A Murder at Rosamund's Gate. The Painted Girls looks good :)

    Merry Christmas!

  2. Wow, so many of them look good I don't even know where to begin. Enjoy your new books and have a Merry Christmas!

  3. I'm especially curious about The Painted Girls. Happy reading!

  4. Wow, you have so many new books! Some of those covers are gorgeous and hopefully portend a great read! Happy Holidays!

  5. Lots of great looking books. A couple of the covers grabbed my attention.

  6. You got a lot of great looking books. I am really looking forward to reading the painted girls.

  7. I don't know which book to look at first of all because they all look so good. They are all new to me as well other than the Hemingway.

    Have a very merry Christmas.

  8. Her Majesty's Will: *snork*
    The Master of Verona: What is happening?
    The Forgotten Queen: Maybe they would have remembered her if they hadn't cut her head off.
    The Painted Girls: I love how un-dainty those ballerinas look doing their stretches.
    A Murder at Rosamund's Gate: Rude. Can't they kill someone outside their own gate? Poor Rosamund!
    The Hangman in the Mirror: Sure doesn't look like he's in the mirror.
    The Demon Lover: I love this cover, but I DNFed the book. Oh well.
    Performance Anomalies: THIS MAKES ME DIZZY.
    The Death of Bees: I'm on this tour too. The book is GORGEOUS!
    Between Two Thorns: Very curious about that one.

  9. I am very much looking forward to many of these. I think 2013 is going to be a very good reading year!