Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Reads and I ran out of time...

I really really really wanted to post my Top 10 of 2012 before leaving on holiday but sadly, I just didn't have enough time to make it happen.

As it is, I'm writing this between frantic packing for my trip!

We're off to Turkey on a once-in-a-lifetime journey and I'm deeply, desperately, dangerously excited!  Needless to say, I likely won't be around until I'm back -- so apologies for abandoning all of you! I'll have my Top 10 post ready to go live when I'm back in 2013. 

I hope all of you have a safe and happy New Year's -- thank you for another fantastic year of book blogging.  So grateful for all of you!


9 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Audra! I'm not doing a top reads post either, I just don't have the time this year. I'll miss my buddy and can't wait to hear all about your magnificent trip!

    Happy Holidays to you and your wife :)

    "See" you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Turkey is fabulous - I hope you're having a wonderful time!! I look forward to seeing what your favorites were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm deeply envious, as I've wanted to go to Turkey for almost as long as I can remember, when all of my childhood friends were like, "What? Why Turkey? You should want to go to Florida, or maybe Hawai'i if you're really into exotic shit."

    One sincerely hopes that despite this being a book blog and not a travel blog that you will post about your trip once you get back. And by 'one' I of course mean me, but I bet most of your readers think so, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that is amazing! Dare we hope for a few pictures when you return? :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful trip! I hope you'll share some pictures when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a fantastic vacation trip and a Merry Christmas, Audra! I'm sure you'll enjoy both. I look forward to hearing about your trip.

    Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, hope y'all have an amazing time -- and can't wait to hear all about it! I'm definitely overdo for another vacation... travel: gets me every time.

    Merry Christmas, and enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time! How awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you two have an absolutely wonderful time! (& take lots of pictures!!)

    Hopefully you were able to sneak a book or two into your luggage! :)

    ReplyDelete