Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Reads and counting down...

My week has been one of squee-rific jubilation. I've been asked to be a panelist for a workshop at the Historical Novel Society's 2013 Conference in St. Petersburg, FL! After checking with my wife and my bosses, we've decided and I can swing it and attend! I'll be participating in a discussion of outside-the-mainstream historical fiction with Julie K. Rose, Heather Domin, and Andrea Connell. I'm dying of joy.

My weekend reads are a bit of a jumble -- I'm all over the place due to being behind on some reviews, so I'm actually not sure what I'll be reading.  Which is a bit distressing.  What are you reading this weekend?

13 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm sure you'll be a fabulous panelist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing! I'm sure you will rock that panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome news, what a wonderful opportunity for you. Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved audra. I am happy for you. What a thrill. Hey i just finished my cousin rachel by daphne dumaurier and thoroughly enjoyed it. Have a great weekend to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D :D :D!!! So happy it was able to work out. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's excellent news - see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cascade is my main review book reading and still plugging through the book club pick Ripper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm planning on attending too! We will have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations on HNS! I'm a little jealous of your weather. It's darn right warm here, and I want some winter to feel more festive:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how cool is that! Have a wonderful time :D

    ReplyDelete