Saturday, June 2, 2012

Winners!

I think I've finished fooling around with my blog layout for a bit; I took a picture of my bookshelves and made it the background of this blog. Let me know if it's too busy. I'm also judging all the books on it, and I'm kind of tempted to stage my shelves now!

Winners! I've got some winners this week. A quick request: please be sure to check the email account you use for contest entries as I had to redraw for two winners last week! (Lucky for those folks; not lucky for others!)



The winner of Slant of Light is ... Kathleen B.!

The winner of The Uninvited Guests is ... Farin!

The winner of Written in the Ashes is ... Marie C.!

If you didn't win, I still have some open giveaways and more coming this week!

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen, if you'll e-mail me at steve@stevewiegenstein.com with an address, I'll send you a signed bookplate for Slant of Light!

    ReplyDelete