Saturday, March 24, 2012

Winners!

I'm sorry I've been MIA the last few days -- I'm out of town tending to my mother, who was hospitalized last week. She's improving, but it was quite stressful for a while. Thankfully, I've had some great books to help me escape!

Even more fun -- a metric ton of winners!

The winner of The Turning of Anne Merrick is ... Kathleen B.!

The winner of 18th century-inspired stationary is ... Marie of Burton Book Review!

The winner of Bridge of Scarlet Leaves is ...Svetlana!

The winner of Enchantments is ...Farin!

The winner of The Sister Queens is ... Tara!

The winner of The Flight of Gemma Hardy is ... JoAnn of Lakeside Musing!

Congrats to all the winners (who have been emailed). If you didn't win, be sure to check out my open giveaway -- with more to come!

8 comments:

  1. I hope your mum will get better.Hugs

    And congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Audra! Just replied to your email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mum feels better soon. Congrats winners.
    BTW at one metric ton the average weight of your winners is 366.66 pounds each. I hope that's at least a slight miscalculation. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carl -- your comment made me crack up so I am esp grateful for this laugh.

      Delete
  5. So sorry to hear about your mom, and hope she's doing much better now! It's always scary when a loved one is in the hospital... sending warm thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Thanks for choosing me as the winner of Bridge of Scarlet Leaves :) Out of curiosity, would you have any ideas on when I can expect the book to arrive? Will it be in a few weeks or a month? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea -- each publisher/author sends out books themselves. I understand that your book should have gone out last week so hopefully you'll see it in about ten business days or so.

      Delete