Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mailbox Monday, March 26

Seen both at Mailbox Monday -- hosted in March at Diary of an Eccentric -- and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox.  Forgive me for the thin post -- I'm trying to do this from memory, as I'm still parked at the hospital.  Still, it's a diverting activity and I'm appreciative of that.  To learn more about a book, click on the image (which should open in a new tab/window!).  What did you get this week? Read any of these?



For Review

Cover image: Butterfly's Child: A Novel by Angela Davis-Gardner Cover image for Witness the Night: A Novel by Kishwar Desai Cover image for Coming Out Can Be Murder by Renee James
Cover image for The Understory by Elizabeth Leiknes Cover of The Dragon's Harp by Rachael Pruitt Cover image of The Orphanmaster by Jean Zimmerman

10 comments:

  1. At the hospital? Hope everything is okay!

    I used The Orphanmaster for my Waiting on Wednesday post the other week. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got! Witness the Night sounds very interesting.

    I hope everything is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is everything OK?! I hope it is...I think you've got some great books here. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is well. All these reads are new to me. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, but we are more concerned that you are okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your mom is doing better. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you! I'm eager to read Butterfly's Child and several others here intrigue me too. Hope you find time to read for solace in this time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, The Dragon's Harp looks really, really good. This is a nice haul - I'm eager for your reviews on a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete