Sunday, March 11, 2012

In my Mailbox Monday, March 12

Seen both at Mailbox Monday -- hosted in March at Diary of an Eccentric -- and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox. Another marvelous collection of arrivals -- such gorgeous covers! -- and I'm wicked excited about all of them. What did you get this week? Read any of these?

For Review






Miss Fuller: A Novel by April Bernard
Dancing at the Chance by DeAnna Cameron
The Maid and the Queen: The Secret History of Joan of Arc by Nancy Goldstone
The Frozen Heart by Almudena Grandes
All He Saw Was The Girl by Peter Leonard
The Flower Reader by Elizabeth Loupas
Afterwards: A Novel by Rosamund Lupton
The Thirteen by Susie Moloney
The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley
Oleanna by Julie K. Rose
The Iguana Tree by Michel Stone
More Than You Know: A Novel by Penny Vincenzi

Won



The Four Seasons: A Novel of Vivaldi's Venice by Laurel Corona, thanks to dolce bellezza

Purchased



Apex Magazine Issue 34, March 2012




17 comments:

  1. Fantastic mailbox. I'm looking forward to your reviews, especially for Oleanna and The Orchid House. I also received The Flower Reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for them -- they sound so unique and interesting!

      Delete
  2. Some GORGEOUS covers in this batch. I am jealous you got Elizabeth Loupas's next. I enjoyed her debut so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know -- I love staring at them -- so.much.pretty! I'm really excited to read her book -- I've got The Second Duchess at home to read (someday)...!

      Delete
  3. I so want to read Oleanna and The Orchid House. Hadn't heard of them until seeing this post, but I just looked up what they're about..and they sounds so good! Can't wait to read your reviews of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they both sound amazing?? I'm so excited to read them -- I love the premise and set up for each.

      Delete
  4. Wow! So many awesome books in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? I just want to lay in bed with them and start reading!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I'm jealous. A ton of books I'm looking forward to your reviews for. I am waiting on my copy of Orchid House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm jealous of myself! I was surprised to get The Orchid House so soon -- I'm thumbing through it already!

      Delete
  6. Amazing mailbox. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a full mailbox! I'm really looking forward to Afterwards. I liked Lupton's first novel, and I've heard this one is better. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited for Afterwards -- I haven't read Lupton before but I've seen such praise for her that I'm very keen to start it!

      Delete
  8. Awesome mailbox! I'm waiting on The Orchid House. So many intriguing covers! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but I always look forward to your IMM posts. You always get such gorgeous books - and so many of them tend to be completely new to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Leah! I so appreciate that! I feel quite blessed to get so many interesting books -- I literally just pile them around me when in bed so I can luxuriate! :)

      Delete
  10. Oo! Some very good looking books in this haul. I've seen so many rave reviews for The Flower Reader I am very eager to see how you enjoy it. I personally couldn't get into Orchid House, which pained me since it was compared to Kate Morton's novels and I LOVE Kate Morton. I also got Afterards - I'm excited but wary for that one.

    Can't wait for the reviews, Audra!

    ReplyDelete