Sunday, January 29, 2012

Victorian Reading Challenge

Last year, one of my all-time favorite reads came via the Victorian Reading Challenge, so I'm totally doing it again this year! Excitingly enough, the possibilities are pretty open:

You can read a book, watch a movie, or listen to an audiobook, anything Victorian related that you would like.

Watch?! Oh yes: Victorian costume dramas are my crack. I'm planning to read some Anne Bronte this year and hopefully more Thomas Hardy since I loved Far From the Madding Crowd.


Read

Michael Boccacino, Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling
Clare Clark, Beautiful Lies
Jennie Fields, The Age of Desire
Jane Harris, Gillespie and I
Robin Maxwell, Jane

1 comment:

  1. I'll also be reading Thomas Hardy and Anne Bronte for this challenge. Enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete