Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sick day

Actually, it's been more like a sick week. After my wife's fantabulously awesome 30th birthday party, we both got a wicked disgusting cold. We missed about three days of work due to it and sadly, reading has taken a backseat. Mostly because I can't lift my head, nor do I want to. Sleep is about all I want. That, and breathing through my nose, but one thing at a time.

I'm all messed up for reviews, so sorry about that. I'll be juggling things next week to try to keep from being totally derailed from my schedule, and I've got so many awesome books in my queue to share. I hope to get caught up visiting everyone -- apologies for not commenting this week! I'll try to catch up this weekend.

14 comments:

  1. No Worries! Hopefully you will both be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both feel better soon. If you own a Neti pot... it will do wonders for your sinuses and breathing in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! I have the plague too :(

    Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about the reviewing and commenting. We will all be right here when you get back! I hope you start to feel better soon. Being sick is such a pain in the hiney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I hope you both feel better real soon. I hate bad colds - they are evil. No worries about all the other stuff. Just concentrate on getting well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Audra, you poor thing! Please take care of yourself and get better soon. The reviews and posts can wait and you know we'll always read yours, they're too good to pass up. But you need to feel healthy!
    The light is on for you so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better! Sleep and drink lots of tea! (More tea is my answer to everything.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get better soon! The blog posts can definitely wait. And don't forget, when you get to the point where your head's no longer swimming and you're not too tired, but not well yet - it's time to haul out the audiobooks! It's my favourite part of recovering from a bad cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No worries about not commenting..just get better soon. Love your reviews and don't want that sick head of yours interfering with your great reviews. Get lots of rest, drink fluids, and sleep (wait I already said that)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll definitely miss your awesome reviews, but getting better is priority number one! Besides, in order to create such awesomeness you need to be 100%. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @all -- thank you so much for these well wishes -- they so cheered me up! I'm feeling better -- getting better each day, too!

    ReplyDelete