Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 E-books Reading Challenge

Since my e-reader is one of my of my most beloved possessions, it's a no-brainer for me to do the E-Book Reading Challenge again. I'm going to aim for DVD - 25 ebooks which is a bit ambitious considering I only read 12 e-books in 2011. (I have about three hundred books in my e-reader, I just am not reading them...like the rest of my TBR!). However, I hope to get a jump on my e-book reading since I'm on vacation for two weeks this winter and I don't want to lug around a badrillion hard copies -- now my e-reader is especially handy!

Read

Eleanor Hallowell Abbott, Molly Make-Believe
Nancy Bilyeau, The Crown
Alex Bledsoe, Wake of the Bloody Angel
Tina Connolly, Ironskin
Lawrence Durrell, Judith 
Tan Twang Eng, The Garden of Evening Mists
Sara Foster, Beneath the Shadows
D. B. Jackson, Thieftaker
Ryan David Jahn, The Dispatcher
Sarah Jio, Blackberry Winter
Adam Johnson, The Orphan Master's Son
Suzanne Joinson, A Lady Cyclist's Guide to Kashgar
Giles Kristian, Blood Eye (Raven, Book 1)
Bianca Lakoseljac, Summer of the Dancing Bear
Janice Law, Fires of London
Peter Leonard, All He Saw Was the Girl
C.S. Lewis, Out of the Silent Planet
Emily Jeanne Miller, Brand New Human Being
Maryanne O'Hara, Cascade
Kristine Ong Muslim, We Bury the Landscape
Rachel Neumeier, House of Shadows
Emily Perkins, The Forrests
Rachael Pruitt, The Dragon's Harp
Lev Raphael, Rosedale the Vampyre
Mary Roberts Rinehart, When A Man Marries
M.J. Rose, The Book of Lost Fragrances
Mary Sharratt, Illuminations: A Novel of Hildegard von Bingen
Booth Tarkington, The Magnificent Ambersons
K. Hollan Van Zandt, Written In the Ashes

1 comment: