Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mailbox Monday, December 12

Seen both at Mailbox Monday -- hosted in December at Let Them Read Books -- and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox on a Sunday. A ton of historical fiction this week -- super fun! Have you read any of these?  What did you get?


For Review




The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau
The Turning of Anne Merrick by Christine Blevins
From the Memoirs of a Non-Enemy Combatant by Alex Gilvarry
The Maid and the Queen by Nancy Goldstone
The Book of Lost Fragrances: A Novel by M.J. Rose

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice selection of historical fiction!
    I hope you're feeling better and will be up to diving into these beautiful books very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got three of those coming up for review as well, and The Maid and the Queen is one I want to check out! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book of Lost Fragances sounds interesting. I like M.J. Rose's writing. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! They all look like good books, especially The Book of Lost Fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ Rose is a great writer, and I cannot wait to see my copy of her book...these others sound like good ones. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of any of these, but looks like some good historical novels. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox this week! I have The Maid and the Queen on my wishlist and I'm looking forward for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm expecting a few of those myself. I look forward to seeing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound great, love the historical genre, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/mailbox-monday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these but it looks like you are in for some great historical reads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cover for The Turning of Anne Merrick. I'm planning on diving into The Tory Widow by Blevins shortly. The Maid and the Queen is on my WL. Will be interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of great books! Looks like we're going to be reading a lot of the same books. Lol.

    ReplyDelete