Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winners!


I missed posting last week's winner because I was too excited about that road trip so I wised up this time and got today's post ready well in advance!  So, winners all around!

The winner of Does a Bear Sh*t in the Woods? is ... Darlene!

The winner of Me Again is ... Margaret!

Congrats to the winners (who have been emailed).  Please check out my other giveaways if you didn't win. 

Also, I now have a giveaway for Waiting for Robert Capa! To enter, fill out the form -- and if you want to see what I thought of it, check out my review.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. One of the winners and I have the same name. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Thanks again, Audra. And congrats as well to Margaret!

    ReplyDelete