Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday, 8/15

Seen both at Mailbox Monday (hosted in August at Life in the Thumb) and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox...on a Sunday!  (Again!)  Read any of these?  What did you get?


For Review



The Last Nude by Ellis Avery
A Man of Parts: A Novel of H. G. Wells by David Lodge
Lionheart by Sharon Kay Penman

Won



A Wife for Mr. Darcy by Mary Lydon Simonsen, thanks to Diary of an Eccentric


Bought/Swapped



The Annotated Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov


11 comments:

  1. Oooh Lionheart! Can't wait til Oct gets here so I can get this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Lionheart as well and can't wait to get started with it. Penman is said to be one of the masters of her genre, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of Lionheart! Looking forward to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous of your review copy of Lionheart. I definitely can't wait to read that one since the previous book in the series, Devil's Brood, is one of my favourite reads of the year.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Darcy Book is the one that caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, lolita. curious about that classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you enjoy the Mr. Darcy book. I liked it. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you got the Darcy book already. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you got Lionheart you lucky, lucky, lucky girl! SKP is the best!

    ReplyDelete