Monday, May 23, 2011

Mailbox Monday, May 23

Seen both at The Printed Page (hosted in May at MariReads) and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox.  What did you get?  Planning to read any of these?

For Review




Jerusalem Maiden: A Novel by Talia Carner
Reign of Madness by Lynn Cullen
Next to Love by Ellen Feldman
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle by Monique Roffey
The Hypnotist (The Reincarnationist #3) by M.J. Rose

Won



The Insider by Reece Hirsch - thanks to GoodReads First Reads

Bought/Traded/Acquired



Carnal Machines: Steampunk Erotica, edited by D.L. King - thanks to Teresa at Read All Over Reviews
Collective Visioning: How Groups Can Work Together for a Just and Sustainable Future by Linda Stout

14 comments:

  1. Wow, great mailbox Audra! I'm looking forward to your reviews of Reign of Madness and Next to Love!

    Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about Reign of Madness! I am on a TLC tour for that one, and I am hoping that it's as wonderful as The Creation of Eve. Great mailbox this week! I hope that you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books :) Seems to be a lot of interesting ones in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you received some great sounding books. I hope you enjoy them and I'm looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have several good looking books in your mailbox! Enjoy!

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you'll be reading Next to Love, too. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of Reign of Madness! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reign of Madness looks really interest, as does The Hypnotist. Enjoy reading!

    I'm a new follower btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Majanka -- Thank you for the follow -- I hope you enjoy what you read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jerusalem Maiden and Reign of Madness both look good - love the covers. Congrats on your win!

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reign Of Madness,looks good, enjoy! your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read Reign of Madness. White Woman on the Green Bicycle sounds good too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Reign of Madness sounds interesting! I didn't absolutely love the author's last book, but the plot is sure intriguing here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some great books this week :)
    I have Jerusalem Maiden too, and am looking forward to reading it soon.

    hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete