Monday, March 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday, March 14

Seen both at The Printed Page (hosted in March at I'm Booking It) and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox for the first half of March.  You'll see I've got a metric ton of books to review -- pretty much something for every week of March and April.  I'm so excited!  What did you get?  Planning to read any of these?


For Review!




A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer
Ordinary Angels by India Drummond
Separate Kingdoms: Stories by Valerie Laken
Heart of Deception: A Novel by M.L. Malcolm
Where The Dog Star Never Glows by Tara L. Masih
The Art of Forgetting by Camille Noe Pagan
The Blighted Troth by Mirella Sichirollo Patzer

Won!



The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas
Let's Kill Uncle by Rohan O'Grady


Purchased!


To Defy a King by Elizabeth Chadwick
A Touch of Death (Hard Case Crime #17) by Charles Williams

13 comments:

  1. Right?! I've definitely achieved my life dream here -- kind of can't believe how lucky I am! My wife was laughing at me b/c I spent Saturday stacking books around me in my own bookish nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart of Deception and The Art of Forgetting both look interesting. Looks like you have a lot of good reads ahead! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox. I picked up the ebook of To Defy a King. Sounds really good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of The Second Duchess and To Defy a King! Hope you enjoy those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on an Elizabeth Chadwick kick lately. To Defy a King is on my shelf but I haven't gotten to it yet. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Heart of Deception, too. Can't wait for your review. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul of books. I like the two historical fiction books particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a lot of great looking books! I've heard A Fierce Radiance is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm taken with the cover of the art of forgetting. ooo. ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm really curious about some of those. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always seem to receive a nice selection of books --different from most others as well; enjoy Audra.

    ReplyDelete