Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday, January 19

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I'm in an epic reading and blogging rut -- I blame jet lag and the epic amount of work at work I need to cover -- so I apologize for the lack of updates.  Still, despite my exhaustion and my TBR pile, I have plenty of time to lust after books. 

This week, I'm waiting on... The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell.  Not only is the cover absurdly pretty, but it has an alluring mix of supernatural and historical that I can't resist. 

And how about you...what are you eagerly waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. love the swooshy dress on the cover. wonder what the gal is running from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need dresses like that in my everyday life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is absurdly pretty. And it's the first in a series? I'm more eager for the covers than the novels, but I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie -- I'm so with you -- esp YA and paranormal novels. The covers intrigue me more than the story -- but in this case, the historical Philly aspect has me totally hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this on a number of wish lists...looks great, hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete