Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Heroines Bookshelf Reading Challenge

The Heroine's Bookshelf Reading Challenge is inspired by the book of the same name; the challenge is to read some of the books referenced in The Heroine's Bookshelf.  As rereads aren't allowed, I have to be a little more creative!  ('Sister' books are allowed -- presumably, other books by the featured authors.)  I'm hoping to do three for this challenge!


So far, I think I might try...
Participating?  Read The Heroine's Bookshelf and have some thoughts you'd like to share?  Any recommendations?

    5 comments:

    1. I am just finishing up The Heroine's Bookshelf and thought that a challenge based on the book would be an excellent idea. Looks like you beat me to it. :)

      I swore I wasn't going to join any more challenges... but this is such a good one!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Audra,

      Thanks for your comments on History and Women. I love your blog! A fellow book worm is always a welcome friend.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Do it, do it! ;) It's actually hosted (and I presume, conceived by) Bibliophilian -- I'm just a follower. An easily tempted on. I'm slowly unrolling my 2011 challenges this week...so many good ones!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am curios with all your list especially The Long Winter. Unfortunately, It's not easy to find them around.

      I doubt to join the challenge. But I am going to read all Ally Carter's books, Gallagher Girls series. The translated one.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love reading challenges. I participated in Fall Into Reading for the last couple of months. Have fun with The Heroine's Bookshelf!

      ReplyDelete