Monday, December 20, 2010

Fearless Poetry Reading Challenge

I like poetry a lot but don't read nearly as much as I want.  Savvy Verse & Wit is hosting the Fearless Poetry Reading Challenge and as the challenge is to literally read just one volume of poetry, I couldn't say no.

I might even try for more than one volume of poetry.  Go big or go home, right?

Here are a few possibilities -- mostly volumes I already one or planned on getting.  Give me your recommendations if you have them!

Money Shot by Rae Armantrout
The Book of Repulsive Women by Djuna Barnes (or her Collected Poems, I'm undecided)
Helen in Egypt by H.D.
The Lost Lunar Baedeker by Mina Loy
Medea the Sorceress (The Archaeology of Movies and Books, Vol. 1) by Diane Wakoski

READ

Seth Steinzor, To Join the Lost


2 comments:

  1. Those look like some great options. I'm so glad you decided to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you participating, too. Haven't heard of any of the volumes you listed, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete