Friday, December 17, 2010

E-book Reading Challenge

I think I read about half my books on my Sony Reader -- so why not get a little chuffed about it?  Thus, it was a no-brainer signing up for the E-book Reading Challenge by The Ladybug Reads. 

I'm going to aim for 'Addicted' -- which is reading 12 e-books.  Between NetGalley, my library, and the few e-books I buy, I should easily hit this goal -- maybe even surpass it!

I especially love my e-reader when it comes to big, hefty tomes, so I might add on a few 'chunksters'.  Any recommendations?

Read

A.S. Byatt, Ragnarok
Sara Blædel, Call Me Princess
India Drummond, Ordinary Angels
Susanna Fraser, The Sergeant's Lady
Kersten Hamilton, In the Forests of the Night
Thomas Hardy, Far From the Madding Crowd
Tara L. Masih, Where The Dog Star Never Glows
M.J. Rose, The Hypnotist
Jonathan Santlofer, ed., L.A. Noire
Mirella Sichirollo Patzer, The Blighted Troth 
Jennie Shortridge, ed., Hotel Angeline
Mickey Spillane and Max Allan Collins, Kiss Her Goodbye

4 comments:

  1. Have fun!I've yet to read a whole book on an ereader. I'm not sure I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the challenge! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I looove my reader -- to have 243 books on hand at any time?! Heavenly! I was nervous abt it at first because I can't stand reading books on my computer but I find my reader v easy to read on -- thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't have an e-reader --- but you've got some great books on your list so far!

    ReplyDelete