Monday, November 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday, Nov 29

Seen both at The Printed Page and The Story Siren, my Mailbox Monday/In My Mailbox for the end of November...

I'm ridiculously behind on my mailbox bragging, which is why I've so many books -- these are my new acquisitions for the last four weeks.  All titles link to GoodReads should you want to read more about them.  Tell me what you've gotten recently and/or your thoughts on any of the books I've just received!


Contests/Giveaways

From Maiden's Court, a copy of O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell. 

From My Jane Austen Book Club, a copy of Bespelling Jane Austen -- signed by all the authors with a note from Janet Mullany.  And a bookmark, pen, and magnets. 


From Read All Over Reviews, a Lydia Dare four-pack!  All four books featuring the Westfield Brothers.  Have I mentioned I've recently become a little hot for werewolves?!  So this is some serious fun. 

For Review

The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason
The Metropolis Case by Matthew Gallaway
Bound Darkly (Volume 2) by Tarrant Smith

5 comments:

  1. All of the Lydia Dare books, wow, great win :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had to say, i enjoyed O, Juliet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for all your new acquisitions Audra!! Great haul you have there girl! Bespelling Jane Austen looks like a fun read ^^

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How will you ever choose what to read next?!?

    ReplyDelete