Monday, October 18, 2010

Mailbox Monday, October 18

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at The Printed Page but is currently on tour. For the month of October it will be hosted by Avis at She Reads and Reads.


So many delicious books!  The top two are from the Hard Case Crime series of books (not related books but just pulp reprints) and were book swaps.  Hooray!

Heidegger's Glasses is one I'm so sososososo very excited about; not only does the premise sound amazing, but I'm doing it in conjunction with my very first book blog tour!  (Or is it blog book tour?)  I can tell you now, I'll be doing an interview and giveaway in November so stay tuned!

And finally, Valley of the Dead (sadly cut off in the picture), is from vvb32's awesome September Zombies giveaway.  Inscribed by the author!

Tell me about your haul!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pulp reprint covers! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, nice haul! enjoy them! :-)

    ReplyDelete