Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Monday, what are you reading?, October 4

A new meme from Book Journey: It's Monday, What Are You Reading?.

Last week I finished Foreign Bodies by Cynthia Ozick, and unfortunately, I've been pretty unmotivated to read the last few days -- packing still for my move this coming weekend!

Still, I've got a few things in progress: Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton, Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love edited by Trisha Tele, and The Lost Flamingoes of Bombay by Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi. I suspect my reading will be slow this week but I swear, come Monday, I'm spending the day in bed with my books!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is new to me, so I'll got a browse around for a bit, if you don't mind. :-)

    Good luck with the move. Spending a day in bed with a book is even better when you're not ill! Hope you get a chance to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browse at your leisure -- thanks for stopping by! I am so very excited for my book date -- it can't come soon enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day in bed with books sounds lovely. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate moving. I keep saying that I'm staying wherever I am until I die but then I end up moving again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a day in bed with books sounds like heaven. :-) I hope you get to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete