Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WWW Wednesday, September 29


From Should Be Reading, WWW Wednesday!

* What are you currently reading?: I'm currently reading Foreign Bodies by Cynthia Ozick. I'm enjoying it even though I loathe every single character!

* What did you recently finish reading?: I just finished Alice I Have Been, which was an accidental pick up from the local library -- but gosh, I'm glad fate put that book in my hands!

* What do you think you’ll read next?: I'm going to be reading Kiss Me Deadly for Read All Over: 31 Days of Halloween and Heidegger’s Glasses for TLC Book Tours.

4 comments:

  1. That's interesting that you love the book but hate the characters! Hope you continue to enjoy y our book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? It's well written and despite my dislike of everyone, I'm still dead curious to see what they'll do in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review on Kiss Me Deadly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu, I'm so excited for it -- of course, I have a big move ahead of me so I don't think I'll be starting it for another week or two. By then, I'm hoping for a few moody Boston days to accentuate my reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete