Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jane Austen is My Homegirl Reading Challenge


The title is obvious, but for clarity: read as many Austen inspired and Austen spin off books as you can before the challenge ends at the end of July, 2011.

!!

I had to join since I just got my copy of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict -- clearly, fate wants me to!

Read

  1. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict, Laurie Viera Rigler
  2. Persuasion, Jane Austen
  3. None But You, Susan Kaye
  4. For You Alone, Susan Kaye

2 comments:

  1. ooooo... intriguing. I JUST bought Pride and Prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sara -- I actually have only read one -- Sense and Sensibility -- so this is the perfect opportunity to get my JA on. (I am, however, addicted to JA movies and minis. Shameful, I know.)

    ReplyDelete