Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Hop: Following blogs

Book Blogger Hop

Since I've found a few great blogs through the blog hop, I'm 'hopping' this week. The question: how many blogs do you follow?

Erm, so many I can't count. My Google Reader is my daily, primary source for news, pop culture, updates on my friends, etc. And books. I usually filter and focus, depending on how my day goes: books, the Etsy shops I favor, and Hark, A Vagrant.

Anyone stopping by who uses Shelfari -- any tips on getting the widget to actually work?

I'm having my first giveaway! Leave a comment for a chance to win!

11 comments:

  1. Just stopping by via the Hop. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from blogger hop! Nice blog I am a new follower
    Laurie
    www.Bittenbyparanormalromance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad to find someone just as enthusiastic as I am! I've started following your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. Have a great weekend! :)

    ~Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just hopping through. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Am A Reader
    Just stopping by on the hop. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the blog hop!

    Autumn
    www.fromthetbrpile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by and staying to follow. Great blog, and your giveaway book sounds really good!

    MJ @ MJ's Literary Odyssey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on blog hop and I'm a new follower. Great blog. I read your about me and I like vampires, but I love werewolves better.

    ReplyDelete